- International Rope Access Trades Association (IRATA) Qualified Technicians
- Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) Member Company
- Working at Heights Association of Australia (WAHA) Member Company
- Australian Rope Access Association (ARAA) Associated
- Fully certified and licensed tradespeople with current qualifications for all relevant industries (e.g. electrical, welding, inspections etc).
- Fully insured company (professional indemnity, public liability and workers compensation).
- ABN 54 646 416 480
ACN 646 416 480
Our mission is to provide quality, highly experienced tradesmen & technicians who deliver stand out work to maximise your business success. We conduct work via rope access because we think that the job can get done safer and more efficiently than alternative options such as scaffolding or elevated work platforms. Rope access is usually conducted by find a structural anchor point to rig two seperate ropes from to conduct work. Having two ropes (attached using climbing safety devices) provides 200% safety, or twice the amount of safety.
All RATS employees are trained and deemed competent (accredited through rigorous external validation and audits to maintain certificates of currency every 3 years) by the International Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) & follow the International Codes of Practice ICoP) within.
The Policies and Standards We Live By:
- The International Codes of Practice (ICoP)
- The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 22846-2 Rope Access Code of Practice
- The Australian Standard 4488 Industrial Rope Access Systems
- State Legislations for working at heights
- Workplace Health and Safety Act
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Prevention of Falls at Workplace Codes of Practice.
- Managing the Risk of Falls at the Workplace
- AS/NZS 1891 & 5532 standards etc.
We believe that in reality we are only as good as the last project that we completed, no matter how big or small. Click button to see more about our projects on our Facebook page.
At RATS we pride ourselves on consistently delivering, high value, innovative and quality services on all projects, with a high focus on safety. By having the trade knowledge, experience, and understanding we have the ability to continuously meet and exceed clients expectations with maximum efficiency. Taking trades to the next level, no job is unreachable. See some of our customer reviews here…